throwing myself by brynn
I am in such an unrest
The world is burning up
revolutions.
throw down.
skin against metal.
shoot.
shot .
shooter.
my heart is breaking for you
earth shakers
music makers
dreamers of dreams
you are changing your world!
I am sitting here...
still.
unmoved.
what on earth can I do?
I beg you!
throw some of your pain my way! 
so that I may learn,
that people are people,
people out there are people
people over the sea
and through the valleys
of desert 
desolate 
desert 
are people like me and you.
who die.
in order for others to have breath.
breathe.
a new breath of freedom.
beats.
heartbeats of existence. 
throw some pain my way you earth shakers!
these hands may be small and cold in temperature
but they will lift this burden right along side you.
throw dirt at me!
throw feelings!
throw emotions !
throw pain!
throw something!
I throw myself at the mercies of this world gone sour.
God please give me love to shower
on your babies
your children
in their darkest hour.